A conversation I had with one of my Facebook friend reminds me of an article I’ve read before.
He asked me for some health tips. So, as an angel I am (not!), I did gave him a few tips on food and exercise. But that is not what I am going to share here. I came across of an article about health advice by Dr. Ho Lee Chit some time ago. Full of surprises this man =D
Don’t waste on exercise. Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart rate does not make you live any longer. Its like saying you’re extending the life of a car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap.
- Alcohol is not bad for you. Wine comes from fruit. And beer made of grain. Bottoms up!
- Do not participate in a regular exercise program. No pain is good.
- Fried food is good for you especially when you fried in vegetable oil.
- When you exercise your muscle will grow and it will get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want a bigger stomach.
- Chocolate is a kind of vegetable called cocoa bean. It’s the best feel-good food around.
- If swimming is good for your figure, explain whale to me.
- Getting in shape is important. Round is a shape.
You never know what funny can do